Prototype Concepts opened for business in
Orange County, California in 1987.
● Acquired Greer Sport Fairings, Costa Mesa, CA
(motorcycle body panels) in 1988
● Purchased Kaminari Aerodynamics in 1998
● PCI named North American distributor for Racetech Seats, New Zealand
● Fall 2004, Relocated to Reno/Tahoe/Sparks,
● 2005 Kaminari celebrates 25th Anniversary
We have been involved in fabrication, design, tooling, manufacturing, and consulting to several different sectors. Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, and Entertainment industries are a few main categories with whom we have been associated. Fiberglass, Composite,
and Polyurethane Molding has been an integral part of our business since inception.
Prototype Concepts strives to make the highest quality parts from
the best quality base materials possible. Our staff prides itself
on delivering finished products on time with utmost attention to
for Gallery of past Customer Projects
Please contact us for your special project needs at (775) 351-2200.